One Week of Free Data, AI, and Cloud Training
Grow your understanding of some of the hottest data and tech topics. Attend instructor-led training with one of our specialized trainers and develop your skills. The Training Tasters take place from Monday, Jan. 31 until Feb. 4.
Choose from 6 different instructor-led training sessions covering topics from Python, Dask and Databricks, to Analytics Translation, Prometheus and Google Cloud.
The schedule is as follows:
- Advanced Analytics Translation with Herbert van Leeuwen and Steven van Duin – Monday, January 31 (from 14:00 – 16:00)
- DASK training with Richard Pelgrim – Tuesday, January 31 (from 16:00 – 18:00)
- Big Data and Machine Learning on GCP with Martijn van de Grift – Wednesday, February 1 (from 16:00 – 18:00)
- Databricks (on GCP) with Travis Dent – Wednesday, February 1 (from 16:00 – 18:00)
- Prometheus and PromQL with Matthew Watson – Thursday, February 2 (from 13:00 – 17:00)
- From Excel to Python with Lucy Sheppard – Friday 3, (from 15:00 – 17:00)
Share this: Tweet / Post on LinkedIn