Learn the ins and outs of the cloud – pressure-cooker style
Do you want to work with the latest innovations on Amazon Web Services or the Google Cloud Platform? Does supporting the top-250 Dutch enterprises on their journey to the cloud sound like an interesting challenge? We offer a unique opportunity to receive in-depth training from leading cloud technologists, after which you will become a cloud consultant at Binx.io, and become part of the Xebia family.
During this program, you will learn the skills required to obtain official AWS / Google certificates, including:
- Cloud Engineer
- Cloud Architect
- Data Engineer
During the application process, you will discuss and demonstrate your current software engineering and cloud skills. Based on your starting point, the instructors will devise a custom-made training program for you.
This is truly a unique program for the most talented and ambitious software engineers that want to add cloud skills to their toolbox. The program combines existing training materials from the official AWS / GCP curriculum with in-house developed training materials and hands-on labs, complemented with one-on-one coaching by the most experienced cloud engineers of the country.
After successfully completing the program, you will be offered a permanent position at Binx.io.
Software Engineering Skills
- General knowledge of Cloud Strategies, Principles, and Best Practices.
- Experience in an agile software development team or Site Reliability Engineering team.
- “Automate everything” attitude, including provisioning infrastructures and delivery pipelines
- Hands-on experience with container technologies like Docker and Hashicorp Tooling
- But also you have a good understanding of Dutch, but orally and written.
This is your dream job if…
- you have the ambition to develop the cloud strategy for enterprise organizations
- building a greenfield cloud-native application, including serverless and containerized applications sounds like you
- you look forward to educate clients’ engineers to transfer your in-depth knowledge about cloud technology
This is not your dream job if…
- you don’t like absorbing a lot of cloud skills in a short time
- you don’t mind if you don’t work with the latest technology
- sharing knowledge through blogs, events, or training sessions is not really your thing
Sounds good? Come join our team
How we work
Life at Binx
Not Your Average Start-Up
We develop our organization with an open mind. The Xebia Group we’re part off provide us with the network, scale, experience, and back-office to focus on what really matters: Cloud consultancy for leading enterprises.
We Care About You
You will only work on projects that you find interesting and have a clear definition of gone. Sharing our knowledge with the client is always part of this definition.
Be Inspired and Challenged
Everyone within the Xebia Group works here because of his or her track record. At Binx, you will work alongside true experts. Think Microsoft Regional Directors, MVP’s, Amazon Partner Network Ambassadors, Google Developer Experts, and O’Reilly trainers and authors.
What we offer our team
Competitive primary benefits
The total rewards package is competitive and complete, including stock options and generous pension plan.
A Xebia Knowledge Exchange session every fortnite and multiple Innovation Days per year.
Real Training Budget
€5,000 and six days yearly, without a fight. In fact, it’s your obligation to spend it every year. ;-)
For every consultancy role, a lease car is part of the package.
Choose your laptop and phone
You pick the hardware you need to get your job done the way you like it best. Newest Macbook? No problem!