Does this sound like you? You deploy cloud-native infrastructures that are easily maintainable and a joy for developers to use. Sometimes you start from scratch, in other instances, you migrate environments, piece by piece to ensure little or no downtime for our valued clients.
Create Value with Cloud Solutions
You design the cloud landing zone, code the infrastructure, and create continuous delivery pipelines. You engineer a solution that exploits the benefits of the Cloud, is resilient to failure, provides high availability, and is easy to maintain. When applicable, you assist in the design of serverless applications.
Share Knowledge with Customers
You will train the client’s staff, consult with their architects, and do everything in your power to ensure that the client is confident in the way they work in the cloud. After we’ve met our definition of done, you will immediately move on to the next challenging assignment.
Amaze us with your Cloud Skills
Things like CloudFormation or Terraform are second nature to you, as are at least one of the following cloud platforms: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Alibaba Cloud, or Microsoft Azure
- You have obtained a technical Bachelor’s degree or higher, OR you can demonstrate that you possess the required skills and motivation
- You are experienced with at least one public cloud services platform (AWS, GCP, Azure, Alibaba Cloud)
- You have at least three years of relevant working experience
- You are fluent in English, both in written and verbally, and are confident with the Dutch language
This is your dream job if…
- You have are a software engineer with a great passion for infrastructure-as-code
- You have at least three years of relevant working experience and are ready to take your career to the next (authority) level
- You love coding but are able to explain a solution in laymen’s terms as well.
This is not your dream job if…
- You get a kick out of repeating tasks over and over again
- You believe system administration should be done the hard way
- You believe that it’s important to have more lines of source code for software to perform well
Sounds good? Come join our team
How we work
Life at Binx
Not Your Average Start-Up
We develop our organization with an open mind. The Xebia Group we’re part off provide us with the network, scale, experience, and back-office to focus on what really matters: Cloud consultancy for leading enterprises.
We Care About You
You will only work on projects that you find interesting and have a clear definition of gone. Sharing our knowledge with the client is always part of this definition.
Be Inspired and Challenged
Everyone within the Xebia Group works here because of his or her track record. At Binx, you will work alongside true experts. Think Microsoft Regional Directors, MVP’s, Amazon Partner Network Ambassadors, Google Developer Experts, and O’Reilly trainers and authors.
What we offer our team
Competitive primary benefits
The total rewards package is competitive and complete, including stock options and generous pension plan.
A Xebia Knowledge Exchange session every fortnite and multiple Innovation Days per year.
Real Training Budget
€5,000 and six days yearly, without a fight. In fact, it’s your obligation to spend it every year. ;-)
For every consultancy role, a lease car is part of the package.
Choose your laptop and phone
You pick the hardware you need to get your job done the way you like it best. Newest Macbook? No problem!