Does this sound like you? As a Cloud Trainer, you develop our (instructorless) training curriculum, share knowledge through classroom training or at conferences, and maintain the relationship with our training partners.
As a subject matter expert, you know what it takes to become an authority. You enjoy helping ambitious professionals to grow their skill level. Based on every individual’s starting point, you effectively escalate expertise to the next level.
Develop the Curriculum
People learn most by doing and helping others, that is why our training material consists of a bit of theory and a lot of hands-on labs. As a cloud trainer, you master the curriculum from a training partner like AWS, GCP, or Alibaba Cloud. On top of this, you extend these curricula by developing proprietary material. Our hands-on labs on Instruqt can be used as supportive materials in a classroom training as well as stand-alone in an instructorless track.
Build the Relationship
You apply serverless functions to reduce the amount of effort required to publish, maintain and scale application servers on at least one of the following cloud platforms: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Alibaba Cloud, or Microsoft Azure
Speak in Public
As a trainer, you are also an evangelist. This means, we expect you to love public speaking. Think of events, meetups, conferences, etc. Also, sharing knowledge means writing content for blog posts, whitepapers, and even books.
- You have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Informatics / Computer Science or similar
- You have at least five years of relevant working experience
- You are an absolute expert on multiple cloud topics
- You are an experienced speaker and author and a portfolio to demonstrate for this
- You are fluent in English, both in written and verbally, and are confident with the Dutch language
This is your dream job if…
- You are a subject matter expert on multiple cloud topics
- Transferring your skills and knowledge to others provides you with lots of energy
- You have a strong stage presence and develop relationships easily
This is not your dream job if…
- You perceive delivering training as an occasional task at best
- You believe that successful training courses contain more slides than exercises
- You don’t feel comfortable when multiple sets of eyes are watching you delivering a presentation
Sounds good? Come join our team
How we work
Life at Binx
Not Your Average Start-Up
We develop our organization with an open mind. The Xebia Group we’re part off provide us with the network, scale, experience, and back-office to focus on what really matters: Cloud consultancy for leading enterprises.
We Care About You
You will only work on projects that you find interesting and have a clear definition of gone. Sharing our knowledge with the client is always part of this definition.
Be Inspired and Challenged
Everyone within the Xebia Group works here because of his or her track record. At Binx, you will work alongside true experts. Think Microsoft Regional Directors, MVP’s, Amazon Partner Network Ambassadors, Google Developer Experts, and O’Reilly trainers and authors.
What we offer our team
Competitive primary benefits
The total rewards package is competitive and complete, including stock options and generous pension plan.
A Xebia Knowledge Exchange session every fortnite and multiple Innovation Days per year.
Real Training Budget
€5,000 and six days yearly, without a fight. In fact, it’s your obligation to spend it every year. ;-)
For every consultancy role, a lease car is part of the package.
Choose your laptop and phone
You pick the hardware you need to get your job done the way you like it best. Newest Macbook? No problem!