Adding value to the Binx.io team, on your terms
Here you are. You have completed your education, got the degree, and have a photo of yourself in a funny hat to prove it! For the past few years, you have been working in different roles and then suddenly, the possibility of joining our amazing Binx.io team crosses your mind. You go to the careers page, but there are no vacancies that match your unique profile. So what do you do now?
It’s simple! You just convince us that you belong with us.
This is the part of our website where you get to decide what you are going to do at Binx.io. As you may have noticed, we have a huge variety of team members and expertise spanning across a diverse industry. At Binx.io, we are all about the cloud, and we are keenly aware that range of roles the cloud requires to run effectively is far too wide for a couple of vacancies to grasp. So how about you let us know what you want to do, on what terms, and how you think you would fit in our team? You could be exactly who we are looking for!
- General knowledge of Cloud Strategies, Principles, and Best Practices.
- Experience in an agile software development team or a Site Reliability Engineering team.
- An “automate everything” attitude, including provisioning infrastructures and delivery pipelines.
- You have a good understanding of Dutch, both verbally and written.
This is your dream job if…
- you have the ambition to grow your cloud expertise with us
- there is something you have that we are looking for, although we might not even be aware of it just yet
- working with our amazing team is something you have always dreamed about
This is not your dream job if…
- you like everything, but the cloud
- old technology makes you happier than the newest
- sharing knowledge is something you think is stupid
Sounds good? Come join our team
How we work
Life at Binx
Not Your Average Start-Up
We develop our organization with an open mind. The Xebia Group we’re part off provide us with the network, scale, experience, and back-office to focus on what really matters: Cloud consultancy for leading enterprises.
We Care About You
You will only work on projects that you find interesting and have a clear definition of gone. Sharing our knowledge with the client is always part of this definition.
Be Inspired and Challenged
Everyone within the Xebia Group works here because of his or her track record. At Binx, you will work alongside true experts. Think Microsoft Regional Directors, MVP’s, Amazon Partner Network Ambassadors, Google Developer Experts, and O’Reilly trainers and authors.
What we offer our team
Competitive primary benefits
The total rewards package is competitive and complete, including stock options and generous pension plan.
A Xebia Knowledge Exchange session every fortnite and multiple Innovation Days per year.
Real Training Budget
€5,000 and six days yearly, without a fight. In fact, it’s your obligation to spend it every year. ;-)
For every consultancy role, a lease car is part of the package.
Choose your laptop and phone
You pick the hardware you need to get your job done the way you like it best. Newest Macbook? No problem!