Online session, March 23th, 19:30 CET
Achieve the Highest Levels of Happiness Writing Infra as code.
In this expert session, Cloud Consultant Dennis Vink, will teach you several approaches to achieve deterministic outcomes in DevOps landscapes makes you more efficient, effective, productive, and happier! This session is interesting for every engineer who want to improve their quality of work and for every teamlead who wants to get the most value out of their team.
What you will learn:
- Several approaches to writing infrastructure as code
- How to design for determinism
- How to automate the quality of your infrastructure as code
- How to implement security by design
- How to enhance team collaboration using these approaches
- When: March 23, 2021
- Host: Dennis Vink
- Time: 19:30 – 20:30 CET / 1:30 – 2:30 EST / 10:30 – 11:30 PST
- Devices: Laptop
- Location: Digital
- Costs: Free of Charge
This event has already taken place. That is why it is not possible anymore to register. Check out our other events on the homepage of Binx.io.
About The Speakers
Dennis is a Cloud Consultant, Cloud Architect, Cloud Engineer and has a background in development, hosting and Agile processes with strong convictions about agility, development, and infrastructure as code. In his free time, he plays with blockchain, brews Sake, creates music, and watches the stars.