November 17 | 9:00 – 17:00 CET | English
One-day introduction to Google Cloud Platform – Presentations, demos, and hands-on labs
This Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure course is the first step in your path to gaining Google Cloud certifications, including the Professional Cloud Architect, Professional Cloud Engineer, Professional Cloud Security Engineer, Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer, and Professional Cloud Developer.
Join Google and Binx.io for this free-of-charge, one-day, virtual, instructor-led training session on November 17. This training is the most effective way to start your learning and certification journey on Google Cloud. This course has been designed as an introduction to the important concepts and terminology for working with the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) products and services.
Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, experienced trainer Martijn van de Grift will discuss the value of Google Cloud Platform and how to incorporate cloud-based solutions into business strategies. You’ll gain basic knowledge of BigQuery, Cloud Development Manager, and Google Stackdriver.
Who Should Attend
- Individuals planning to deploy applications and create application environments on Google Cloud Platform
- Developers, systems operations professionals, and solution architects getting started with Google Cloud Platform
- Executives and business decision-makers evaluating the potential of Google Cloud Platform to address their business needs
What You Will Learn
- Identify the purpose and value of Google Cloud Platform products and services
- Interact with Google Cloud Platform services
- Describe ways in which customers have used Google Cloud Platform
- Choose among and use application deployment environments on Google Cloud Platform: Google App Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, and Google Compute Engine
- Choose among and use Google Cloud Platform storage options: Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, Google Cloud Bigtable, and Google Cloud Datastore
- Make basic use of BigQuery, Google’s managed data warehouse for analytics
- Make basic use of Cloud Deployment Manager, Google’s tool for creating and managing cloud resources through templates
- Make basic use of Google Stackdriver, Google’s monitoring, logging, and diagnostics system
About the Trainer
Martijn van de Grift is a cloud consultant at Binx.io who obtained a wide variety of technical AWS & GCP certifications. He loves to share this passion during training sessions and webinars.
Not only is Martijn an Authorized Instructor for both Amazon Web Services as Google Cloud Platform, he is also an officiel trainer with IT publisher O’Reilly and a guest lecturer at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.