Enroll in any of our Cloud training courses and get up to €1.000 euro funded
The STAP training budget will be introduced by the Dutch Government on March 1st, 2022. With this budget, any eligible citizen can get €1000 in funding to upskill themselves.
From the 1st of March 2022, all employed and unemployed people can make use of the STAP-budget the Dutch government is providing to use for educational purposes.
So what exactly is ‘STAP’ training budget?
STAP budget is a training budget provided by the Dutch Government. It will be officially introduced from the 1st of March 2022 and onwards. The budget will allow all Dutch citizens to get up to €1.000 funded of any taken training course to upskill themselves.
Who is eligible for the STAP-budget?
Even though in general all Dutch citizens will be eligible for the STAP budget, there are a few key criteria to get the funding:
- You’re living in the Netherlands and have a BSN number
- You’re a citizen of the EU or you are the partner of an EU citizen
- You’re between 18 and 67 years of age
- You’ve received for at least 6 months a Dutch income since March 2020
Sign up for the €1.000 of training funding!
To apply you will need to take the following steps:
- Use the application form on the right-hand side, make sure you already know for which of our Cloud Training Courses you would like to apply. By filling in the form you will be preregistered and be notified from the 1st of March 2022 and onwards.
- The Dutch government is setting up a portal to arrange all STAP-funding requests. Currently, this is still a work in progress, as soon as this portal is available we will notify you on which actions to take.
- Once your account and the application have been processed within the STAP portal you will be requested to validate your STAP application through the use of your DigID.
- From there on you’re tasks are done and you can focus on your learning journey. We will get working on the rest of the admin tasks which are related to the STAP funding.
Google Cloud Training Courses
Learning paths are the progressions of courses and exams we recommend you follow to help advance your skills or prepare you to use GCP.
- GCP Core Infrastructure Fundamentals
- Architecting with Google Compute Engine
- Developing Applications with Google Cloud Platform
- Application Development with Cloud Run
- Architecting with Google Cloud: Design & Process
- Logging, Monitoring, and Observability in Google Cloud
- Big Data & ML Fundamentals
- Data Engineering on Google Cloud
- Serverless data processing with Dataflow
- Networking in Google Cloud
- Security in Google Cloud
- From Data to Insights with Google Cloud Platform