Exclusive Training Special | English
Google Cloud Run
Google Cloud Run might be the most interesting compute platform you’ll use in the years ahead. Be the first to experience this material. Take advantage of learning to use Cloud Run from the person who wrote the O’Reilly book, and develop the skills to build your next application with Cloud Run.
- Introduction to Google Cloud Run
- Containers and container images
- Storing your data in a relational database
- Storing sessions with Redis
- Infrastructure automation (Terraform, Cloud Build)
- March 25 (3-hour session) from 18:00-21:00 CET / 9AM – 12AM PST / 12AM – 3PM EST)
- April 8,9 and 12 (three 1-hour sessions) from 9:00-10:00 CET / 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM IST / 4 PM – 5 PM SGT / 7 PM – 8 PM AEDT
Who Should Attend
If you have experience building web applications and can perform engineering tasks using the command line, this course is for you (experience with Google Cloud is not required, that’s what you’ll learn).
To support global coverage of this training special, the training is delivered in two different formats:
- Europe and Americas: Half-day session
- Asia and Pacific: 3 One-hour sessions
This training special costs €100,-.
About the Trainer
Wietse Venema is a cloud engineer who is always looking to find clear solutions for complex problems. Wietse splits his time between consulting, engineering, and training to make other developers awesome. In 2020, his book Building Serverless Applications with Google Cloud Run was published at O’Reilly Media.