This intermediate training covers the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform. You will learn how to optimize the AWS Cloud by understanding how AWS services fit into cloud-based solutions. In addition, you will explore AWS Cloud best practices and design patterns for architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS, and build a variety of infrastructures in guided, hands-on activities. The training also covers how to create fledgling architectures and build them into robust and adaptive solutions.
What You'll Learn
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leverage AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
Become a Certified AWS Architect
This training prepares you for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam. This exam validates that you have the knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies. It also demonstrates that you can define a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements
Finally, the certification provides implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the life cycle of the project
Architecting on AWS Is Perfect for
Individuals who perform a solutions architect role and have one or more years of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS.
Recommended Knowledge and Experience
- Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services
- Ability to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application
- Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement
- Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform
- An understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud
- An understanding of the AWS global infrastructure
- An understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
- An understanding of security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services
Meet your instructor
We started Binx.io because we know moving to cloud is the single most significant technology shift your company will face over the next decade. We are your trusted advisor on this journey and are determined to build a great company along the way.
We are vendor agnostic and focus on leading cloud technology solutions. We are home to true specialists in Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure and Alibaba Cloud. We deliver cloud consultancy, training and managed services.
Instructor: Martijn van de Grift
The Right Format For Your Preferred Learning Style
At Binx we offer four distinct training modalities:
- In-Classroom Training
- Online, Instructor-Led Training
- Hybrid and Blended Learning
- Self-Paced Training
Learn more about our training modalities