This two-day course equips to build highly reliable and efficient solutions on Google Cloud using proven design patterns. Through a combination of presentations, design activities, and hands-on labs, participants learn to define and balance business and technical requirements to design Google Cloud deployments that are highly reliable, highly available, secure, and cost-effective.
This training is perfect for
Cloud Solutions Architects, Site Reliability Engineers, Systems Operations professionals, DevOps Engineers, IT managers and Individuals using Google Cloud to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure.
What You'll Learn
- Apply a tool set of questions, techniques, and design considerations
- Define application requirements and express them objectively as KPIs, SLOs and SLIs
- Decompose application requirements to find the right microservice boundaries
- Leverage Google Cloud developer tools to set up modern, automated deployment pipelines
- Choose the appropriate Cloud Storage services based on application requirements
- Architect cloud and hybrid networks
- Implement reliable, scalable, resilient applications balancing key performance metrics with cost
- Choose the right Google Cloud deployment services for your applications
- Secure cloud applications, data, and infrastructure
- Monitor service level objectives and costs using Google Cloud tools
- Module 1: Defining the Service
- Module 2: Microservice Design and Architecture
- Module 3: DevOps Automation
- Module 4: Choosing Storage Solutions
- Module 5: Google Cloud and Hybrid Network Architecture
- Module 6: Deploying Applications to Google Cloud
- Module 7: Designing Reliable Systems
- Module 8: Security
- Module 9: Maintenance and Monitoring
To get the most out of this course, participants should have:
- Completed Architecting with Google Compute Engine, Architecting with Google Kubernetes, or have equivalent experience
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- Systems operations experience, including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
After this course Getting started with Google Kubernetes Engine is the next course within the learning journey. If you completed this, you could study for the Professional Cloud Architect Exam.
- GCP Fundamentals Core Infrastructure
- Architecting with Google Compute Engine
- Architecting with Google Cloud: Design & Process
- Getting started with Google Kubernetes Engine
- Professional Cloud Architect Exam.
Meet your instructor
We started Binx.io because we know moving to cloud is the single most significant technology shift your company will face over the next decade. We are your trusted advisor on this journey and are determined to build a great company along the way.
We are vendor agnostic and focus on leading cloud technology solutions. We are home to true specialists in Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure and Alibaba Cloud. We deliver cloud consultancy, training and managed services.
The Right Format For Your Preferred Learning Style
At Binx we offer four distinct training modalities:
- In-Classroom Training
- Online, Instructor-Led Training
- Hybrid and Blended Learning
- Self-Paced Training
Learn more about our training modalities