Before working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP), it is important to have the right skills and knowledge. This 1-day Foundation level training is all you need to get started with Big Data and Machine Learning on GCP.
The training offers a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs that introduce you to the Big Data and Machine Learning capabilities of Google Cloud Platform (GCP). You will learn to process Big Data at scale for analytics and Machine Learning. You will explore the fundamentals of building new machine learning models and creating streaming data pipelines and dashboards.
What You'll Learn
Introducing Google Cloud Platform
- Google Platform Fundamentals Overview
- Google Cloud Platform Big Data Products
Compute and Storage Fundamentals
- CPUs on demand (Compute Engine)
- A global filesystem (Cloud Storage)
- Lab: Set up a Ingest-Transform-Publish data processing pipeline
Data Analytics on the Cloud
- Stepping-stones to the cloud
- Cloud SQL: your SQL database on the cloud
- Lab: Importing data into CloudSQL and running queries
- Spark on Dataproc
- Lab: Machine Learning Recommendations with Spark on Dataproc
Scaling Data Analysis
- Fast random access
- Lab: Build machine learning dataset
- Machine Learning with TensorFlow
- Lab: Carry out ML with TensorFlow
- Pre-built models for common needs
- Lab: Employ ML APIs
Data Processing Architectures
- Message-oriented architectures with Pub/Sub
- Creating pipelines with Dataflow
- Reference architecture for real-time and batch data processing
- Why GCP?
- Where to go from here
- Additional Resources
Do More With Data on the Google Cloud Platform
You are interested in using Google Cloud as your platform for Big Data and Machine Learning. Now it is time to gain the knowledge and skills to get started! This 1-day Foundation level training introduces you to the Big Data and Machine Learning capabilities of Google Cloud Platform (GCP). It provides an overview of the Google Cloud Platform and takes you on a deep-dive into the data processing capabilities.
Google Cloud Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals Is Perfect for
Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Tech Leads, Solution Engineers and Data Analysts. Before enrolling in this course, you should have a year of experience with one or more of the following: A common query language like SQL Extract, transform, load activities Data modeling Machine learning and/or statistics Programming in Python.
The Right Format For Your Preferred Learning Style
At Binx we offer four distinct training modalities:
- In-Classroom Training
- Online, Instructor-Led Training
- Hybrid and Blended Learning
- Self-Paced Training
Learn more about our training modalities