Great that you’ve registered! Santa Cloud Is So Excited to See You Soon!
Get ready to learn all about the basics of Google Cloud on December 13th. Martijn van de Grift will make sure that the training will be a “Jingle All The Way”-experience for you!
You will receive an email with all the details shortly.
This online, instructor-led training is designed for Azure system administrators, Engineers, Solution Architects and SysOps Administrators familiar with Azure features and setup; and want to gain experience configuring Google Cloud products immediately. With presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants get details of similarities, differences, and initial how-tos quickly. employees of (semi)governmental organizations have the exclusive opportunity to attend, official Google Authorized Training Sessions.
This training is available for Azure professionals in the Benelux. Participants receive an official certificate of attendance and are eligible to win great prizes during the training!
A strong foundation
Google Cloud Core Infrastructure
What You’ll Learn
The course includes presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.
Module 1: Introducing Google Cloud Platform
- Identify Google Cloud counterparts for Azure IaaS, Azure PaaS, Azure SQL, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Application Insights, and Azure Data Lake
- Configure accounts, billing, projects, networks, subnets, firewalls, VMs, disks, auto scaling, load balancing, storage, databases, IAM, and more
- Manage and monitor applications • Explain feature and pricing model differences
Module 2: Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform
- Identify the purpose of projects on Google Cloud Platform.
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for Identity and Access Management.
- List the methods of interacting with Google Cloud Platform.
- Lab: Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform.
Module 3: Google Compute Engine and Networking
- Identify the purpose of and use cases for Google Compute Engine.
- Understand the basics of networking in Google Cloud Platform.
- Lab: Deploying Applications Using Google Compute Engine.
Module 4: Google Cloud Platform Storage Options
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for: Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, and Google Cloud Bigtable.
- Learn how to choose between the various storage options on Google Cloud Platform.
- Lab: Integrating Applications with Google Cloud Storage.
Module 5: Google Container Engine
- Define the concept of a container and identify uses for containers.
- Identify the purpose of and use cases for Google Container Engine and Kubernetes.
- Introduction to Hybrid and Multi-Cloud computing (Anthos).
- Lab: Deploying Applications Using Google Container Engine.
Module 6: Google App Engine and Google Cloud Datastore
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for Google App Engine and Google Cloud Datastore.
- Contrast the App Engine Standard environment with the App Engine Flexible environment.
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for Google Cloud Endpoints.
- Lab: Deploying Applications Using App Engine and Cloud Datastore.
Module 7: Deployment and Monitoring
- Understand the purpose of template-based creation and management of resources.
- Understand the purpose of integrated monitoring, alerting, and debugging.
- Lab: Getting Started with Stackdriver and Deployment Manager.
Module 8: Big Data and Machine Learning
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for the products and services in the Google Cloud big data and machine learning platforms.
- Lab: Getting Started with BigQuery.
Module 9: Summary and Review
- Summary and Review.
- What’s Next?
Fill in the form to register for this unique training.